We promote the development and enjoyment of running as a sport for life. We aim to provide opportunities for any member of the community to find a fulfilling balance of enjoyment, improvement, fitness and competition. We also have cycling and triathlon sections.
VISITORS - Interested in joining our club? Come along and try out any of the sessions. We give a warm welcome to all new and prospective members.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- The new website is LIVE. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them here
- The results of the Cabbage Patch 4 on Boxing Day are (belatedly) published here
- After 5 rounds of the club XC championships, Karen Levene is leading the ladies and Roy Reeder the mens. 3 more rounds to go! See full results here.
- Sarah Winter came 16th overall in the Surrey XC Championships on 7th January.
- For all Stragglers results in the Surrey and Middlesex XC Championships, click here.
- Results from the Mens SL XC on 14/1/17 at Cranford Park are here
- Get Stragglers consolidated results for parkrun here